Cotton blend tweed yarn by Berroco
This entrancing summery tweed has a soft hand and great texture. The sophisticated colors are a perfect choice for this yarn made entirely with recycled fibers. The very stable spin makes it easy to work whether knitting or crocheting. There is enough texture to elevate plain stockinette, but Gaia is equally adaptable to simple lace and slip stitch patterns.
Great for casual garments, but also refined enough for year-round office wear.
- 70% Recycled Cotton, 30% recycled polyester
- 21-22 stitches over 4" for a solid fabric on US 6 needles (4 mm)
- 20 sc & 24 rows sc = 4" with F (3.75mm) hook
- 50 gram ball is about 140 yards (125m)
- Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.