Mindful Stainless Steel Lace Tip Circular Needles
from Knitter's Pride
What a difference the right needle makes! We are thrilled to be able to offer these exceptional quality stainless steel circular needles at a very reasonable price. These are what is now called "lace" needles, having a longer cone section with a sharper tip than you'll find on most stainless steel needles. A super slick surface and smooth-as-silk join makes for great control and speed. Each needle is crafted to produce maximum knitting pleasure.
And these needles are meant to inspire you! As the creators of these lovely tools say, "Knitting, like meditation, takes practice. The more you do it, the better it gets!" Read more about their philosophy on the Knitter's Pride website.
Crafted of superior grade stainless steel, each pair of finely tipped fixed circular needles carries an inspirational word to aid the knitter in mindful concentration. An extra bonus is the availability of several half-sizes, to help you meet your perfect gauge.
- US sizes 0 through 17
- Half sizes including 1.5, 2.5, and 10.75
- Cord lengths 16, 24, 32, 40, and 47 inches
- Smooth stainless 5" tips for speedy knitting, smooth joins to cords
- Extra-long cone with a sharper point than most metal needles
- Cords are plastic coated stainless steel cables with length printed on the cord
- Cords are printed with inch markers--handy for counting stitches
- Inspirational reminder and needle size printed on the steel
- Every needle comes with a silver plated stitch marker
- Value priced!
First I want to thank you for introducing me to an amazing company. Based on what I know about Handknitting I can see why 'The Mindful Collection' appealed to you as a product for your customers. Second when it comes to packaging I think I only really pay attention when it is truly awful or just amazing. The packaging is beautiful and totally recyclable. The needle itself is probably the most beautiful circular needle I have owned. So glad I bought so many sizes. Third I did visit the mindful website and it is just beautiful. The needles, packaging and website help me to feel calm. Silly to say such things about a box and a needle but it is true. So I am grateful to Handknitting for introducing me to beautiful needles and a beautiful company.