100% fine Suri Alpaca fiber in a beautiful array of colors, at a very appealing price!
Suri Alpaca differs from the more common Huacaya - Alpaca in the characteristics of the fibers. Suri Alpaca is only slightly crimped and much shinier. This yarn is 100% made from Suri Alpaca and well brushed, giving it a substantial halo for quick work up. It has a beautiful, cozy hand and an enchanting sheen. Also very light to wear, yet warm.
- 100% fine Suri Alpaca
- 16 stitches and 24 rows to 4"
- US 7-8 needles (4.5 - 5mm)
- 25 gram ball is about 109 yards (100m)
- Hand wash, dry flat, do not use fabric softener
- Medium Women's pullover takes about 8 balls depending on style